Softline 70 AD
The Veka Softline 70 AD is a high-quality classic line with good insulation and sound, easy to maintain and operate. The Softline 70 AD windows are most popular among private clients, architects, and building owners.
Veka Softline 70 AD Specifications:
- 5-chamber 70mm basic mounting width profile for optimal use of insulation air effect.
- The heat transfer coefficient Uw – 1.0 W / m2K of the frame, depending on the type of glazing, significantly reduces heating costs.
- The wall thickness of the 3 mm profile corresponds to the highest class A standard (according to DIN EN 12.608).
- The visible profile surface is 118-131 mm.
- Available thickness of glass unit (in standard sash / frame combination) with rounded glass strip: 24/36/42 mm.
- Galvanized steel reinforcement according to VEKA reinforcement profile.
- Available in white, one or both sides of the windows, balcony doors.
- Slightly rounded outlines give the system a classic look.
- High quality gray or black camera rubber gaskets – double sealing gaskets reliably retain cold, air pulling and moisture.
- Optimum stability, long-term functionality, and value retention.
- Softline system is used in the production of showcases, inward opening windows, only in the opening of open windows, sliding doors, inward or outward opening balcony, terrace and outdoor doors.