Softline 82 MD
Veka Softline 82 MD The profile system with 82 mm mounting width, multi-chamber thermal insulation and a sophisticated spacer system have a tremendous impact on energy consumption, making your home a great place to live any season. This system, combined with the thickness of the profile wall, which meets the highest German standard (RAL Class A), combines excellent thermal properties with extreme durability and safety. The timeless design of the system is adapted to all architectural styles: from modern new construction to renovated old building buildings.
Veka Softline 82 MD Specifications:
- 6-chamber profiles with 82 mm mounting width technology ideal for low-power / passive house windows
- The best thermal isolation to Uw = 0.86 W / m2K, depending on the type of glazing, significantly reduces heating costs;
- Thermal insulation of profiles: U f = 1.0W / m 2 K;
- The thickness of the 3 mm profile wall corresponds to the highest class A (according to DIN EN 12608);
- Less visible surface of profile combination (114 mm before 118 mm);
- Available in white, both sides of one or one color, doors;
- Available glass unit thickness (standard sash / frame combination) with glass strip: 24 to 52 mm;
- Galvanized steel reinforcement according to VEKA reinforcement guidelines ensures stability and durability;
- High quality gray or black camera rubber gaskets – a three-level gasket seal reliably retains cold, air extraction and moisture;
- Environmentally Friendly: Profiles are almost 100% recyclable;
- The Softline 82 MD system is not only used for in-door windows, showcases, or balcony doors, but also for outdoor and sliding doors.