Aphaline 90 MD
Veka Alphaline 90 MD With a 90 mm mounting width profile, the system features highly efficient energy saving technology. Properly selected windows provide coziness. They light up inside light, protect against wind and noise. But most importantly, they keep the heat where you want. Modern insulation technologies help to save energy and save the environment.
Veka Alphaline 90 MD Specifications:
- The 6-chamber 90-mm main mounting width profile allows optimum use of insulation properties and excellent heat retention.
- The heat transfer coefficient Uw – 0.8 W / m2K, depending on the type of glazing, significantly reduces heating costs.
- The wall thickness of the 3 mm profile corresponds to the highest class A standard (according to DIN EN 12.608).
- The visible surface of the profile combination: 118 mm
- Available in white, one or both sides of the windows, balcony doors.
- Available thickness of glass unit (in standard sash / frame combination) with rounded glass strip: 44/48 mm
- Galvanized steel reinforcement for VEKA reinforcement profile ensures stability and long-term operation.
- Slightly rounded outlines give the system a classic look.
- High quality gray or black camera rubber gaskets – a three-level gasket seal reliably retains cold, air extraction and moisture.
- Optimum stability, long-term functionality, and value retention.
- The Alphaline system is used in the production of showcases, in-door windows and balcony doors.